social and private spaces
Iris Memory Care offers residents an ideal blend of public areas made for socializing, and private spaces designed with respect for your loved one’s boundaries.
Iris Memory Care includes architectural elements and engaging features that help residents and their families make the most of every moment. Common areas include:
- An open great room inclusive of an open-style kitchen for dining and socializing
- Covered porches for shaded relaxation
- Well-manicured courtyards with circular sidewalks for outdoor strolls
- A day room for games and activities
- A fully equipped salon for hair dressing and socialization
Each home in the Iris Memory Care community features 18 suites, including two that are more spacious to accommodate couples or for residents who prefer the companionship of another resident. Each suite includes:
- Private master bathroom with high-end finishes, including custom showers and granite counters
- Hardwood-like flooring
- Individual air-conditioners and ceiling fans
- Cable television and phone capabilities
Furniture can be provided upon request, but we encourage you to furnish your loved one’s personal space with familiar furnishings, accessories, and photographs from home.