Aromatherapy and essential oils are powerful agents that can increase energy levels, calm the mind, and elevate overall physical and mental health. Aging seniors in particular can benefit greatly from the application of essential oils, with certain smells taking them back to the past – to a time and place when they were happier, more independent, and agile. This in turn relaxes the muscles, decreases agitation levels, and brightens their spirit.
Join us May 3rd, from 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm to discuss:
The history of essential oils and medicinal use
- The history of essential oils and medicinal use
- The different types and functions of essential oils
- The impact of essential oils on the mind and body (specifically for seniors)
- How to integrate aromatherapy into your loved one’s routine
- How to apply essential oils for optimal impact
The discussion will be led by Benjamin Pearce, chief executive officer of Evolve Senior Living. Ben has over 35 years of experience in the senior living and Alzheimer’s care space, and has helped countless families and patients create individualized care plans to support comfortable, healthy aging.
This FREE event is hosted by Iris Memory Care, building B
May 3rd, 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
2424 NW 178th Street, Edmond, OK 73012
Open to the public, seating is limited
Please RSVP by April 28th by calling (405) 330-2222. Ask for Jessie Motsinger or Sherri Hudlow