We invite you to come learn with us! Iris Memory Care’s Spring into Senior Learning Seminar Series will continue in April with a presentation on Caregiver Stress and Burnout. This free educational event will be held April 5th at 6pm on the campus of Iris Memory Care. Ben Pearce, CEO of EvoLve Senior Living, has over 35 years of experience helping residents and families navigate care for individuals with Alzheimer’s and other dementia, and we are excited to have him share with us!
At this event, you will:
- Learn about what causes caregiver stress and burnout.
- Understand the risk factors relating to physical environment, emotional factors, and guilt that can expose caregivers to damaging stress.
- Solutions will be offered to prevent the buildup of stress.
- Ideas will be shared on how a caregiver can better manage their role in care-taking of a loved one
- Suggestions for caregiver relief and information resources will be offered.
“There are only four kinds of people in the world – those who have been caregivers, those who are currently caregivers, those who will be caregivers, and those who will need caregivers.” – Rosalyn Carter
This FREE event is hosted by Iris Memory Care
2424 NW 178th Street, Edmond, OK 73012
Open to the public
Seating is limited
Please RSVP by March 31st to reserve your place:
Call 405-330-2222, ask for Jessie Motsinger or Sherri Hudlow